- Patented plow tip
- Water grooves
- Dove tail fit
- Flexible extended sloped tail removes water and mud from the rim
- Weight: ca. 10 g/pair
- Made in the USA
Replacement inserts for use with 8 and 9 speed Campagnolo for pre 2000 groupsets including Record, Chorus, Athena. Also for Shimano ST-7401 holders. The Black compound is designed for mainly dry conditions.
- Slide the old pad out of the holder
- Insert the replacement pad. Be sure to put the left pad in the left holder and the right pad in the right holder
- Squeeze brake lever to allow correct pad to rim alignment; tighten the nuts. Do not over tighten
- Break In Pads. Full stopping power may not develop until after several braking applications have conditioned the rim surface. Proper "toe in" alignment prevents brake chatter.
- Check the pad and rim alignment after the pads are broken in and after every ride
- Important: Do not ride the bike until the brakes are checked and functioning properly. Designed for bicycle use only. All Kool Stop Pads meet or exceed C.P.S.C and D.I.N bicycle standards
Supplied as a pair