- Rim friendly compounds
- Multiple water displacement grooves
- Patented plow tip
- Weight: ca. 10 g/pair
Universal upgrade replacement pad for all V type systems. The flexible angled tip removes water and mud from the rims. These pads are easy to fit. The Black compound is for dry and normal conditions.
- Remove the keeper pin from the holder
- Slide old pad out of the holder
- Insert replacement pad so that the notch lines up with the keeper pinholes in the pad holder
- Replace the keeper pin
- Break In Pads. Full stopping power may not develop until after several braking applications have conditioned the rim surface. Proper "toe in" alignment prevents brake chatter.
- Check the pad and rim alignment after the pads are broken in and after every ride
- Important: Do not ride the bike until the brakes are checked and functioning properly. Designed for bicycle use only. All Kool Stop Pads meet or exceed C.P.S.C and D.I.N bicycle standards
Supplied as a pair